What's the best camera phone WITHOUT internet?
Killaladybug

I don't need to have internet on my phone I'm home enough to use my computer and I have a new baby so my computer time is limited anyway... I want a really nice camera phone to take pictures of my growing baby and that's the only mandatory thing I have to have for my phone.... So does this exist? Cause everytime I try to search for a "camera phone non internet" it immediately returns with NON CAMERA phones. Somebody else in the world must want a camera phone without mandatory internet.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What's the best camera phone WITHOUT internet?
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

Killaladybug wrote:

I don't need to have internet on my phone I'm home enough to use my computer and I have a new baby so my computer time is limited anyway... I want a really nice camera phone to take pictures of my growing baby and that's the only mandatory thing I have to have for my phone.... So does this exist? Cause everytime I try to search for a "camera phone non internet" it immediately returns with NON CAMERA phones. Somebody else in the world must want a camera phone without mandatory internet.

Hi Killaladybug,

We wish you the best in your your having a new baby. We do offer several phones that have a camera without the feature to access the internet as a Smartphone or BlackBerry would provided. One such phone is the Samsung Gusto or the Verizon Wireless Escapade. I provided a link below for your reference. In looking for a phone such as your desiring, please look under the featured phones offered at the our website. You are also welcome to visit a store nearest your location to review the device that best suit your needs. The link is: http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneDetail&selectedP...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: What's the best camera phone WITHOUT internet?
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

Killaladybug wrote:

Hi Killaladybug,

We wish you the best in your your having a new baby. We do offer several phones that have a camera without the feature to access the internet as a Smartphone or BlackBerry would provided. One such phone is the Samsung Gusto or the Verizon Wireless Escapade. I provided a link below for your reference. In looking for a phone such as your desiring, please look under the featured phones offered at the our website. You are also welcome to visit a store nearest your location to review the device that best suit your needs. The link is: http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneDetail&selectedP...

0 Likes