Lost Phone Icon for iPhone 4
colbrady

I lost my phone icon for my iPhone 4. I tried a reset - holding the sleep button and bottom button. It rebooted, but the icon is still gone. Everything else is fine.  What do I need to do to get the phone icon back?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Lost Phone Icon for iPhone 4
Spiral
Master - Level 1

Did you possibly accidentally move the phone icon into one of your folders?  Can you still dial out using one of your contacts?  Check these things before restoring a backup from your itunes (assuming you made backups).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Spiral
Master - Level 1

Did you possibly accidentally move the phone icon into one of your folders?  Can you still dial out using one of your contacts?  Check these things before restoring a backup from your itunes (assuming you made backups).

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Is it no longer on the phone at all (on one of the other screens perhaps) or is it just not on the bottom row?

0 Likes
colbrady

You are exactly right - somehow I moved it to a productivity folder (which I didn't even know I had).  Thank you.

0 Likes
colbrady

I started looking at each icon and then I saw it in the Productivity folder. Thanks for responding to me.  Don't know how I did it - must have moved it accidentally. 

0 Likes
Spiral
Master - Level 1

Glad you found it, Much easier than trying to restore.

0 Likes