AT&T vs Verizon iPhone?
punisher85

Quick question i know some of you may have a different experience than i would but based on your experience does staying on Verizon for the iPhone have better reception than AT&T? I asked several people at school and work and most say they never have a problem. But my brother who works as a marshall down here in CT, he said people with Verizon get service but he doesn't because he works in a building, but everywhere else is ok. What do you guys know honestly?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: AT&T vs Verizon iPhone?
Spiral
Master - Level 1

punisher85 wrote:

Quick question i know some of you may have a different experience than i would but based on your experience does staying on Verizon for the iPhone have better reception than AT&T? I asked several people at school and work and most say they never have a problem. But my brother who works as a marshall down here in CT, he said people with Verizon get service but he doesn't because he works in a building, but everywhere else is ok. What do you guys know honestly?

Reception quality is something that only you can determine (IMO) as it varies so greatly between areas.  When I am using my iPhone, I have great reception in my urban on Verizon.  My cousin has an AT&T iPhone and also gets fair/good reception when visiting me.

However, when I visit him (200 miles away in a rural area) my reception is reduced but AT&T apparently has a larger presence because he gets great reception.

That is why I am on Verizon and he is on AT&T.  We both have what works best for each of us.

You need to decide for yourself which carrier works best FOR YOU because the help from a forum like this will be (pun intended) all over the map.

0 Likes
Re: AT&T vs Verizon iPhone?
21stNow
Master - Level 1

I second Spiral's post.  You have started off well in that you asked people at work and at school about the quality of their reception.  I assume that these are places that you are a lot of your time.  Now, just find more people to ask where you live and you have the best information with which to make a decision.  Finally, use your first 14 or 30 (VZW vs. AT&T) days to see if whichever phone you choose works for you.

0 Likes