LG Ally shut off and won't turn back on
audge
I was in the middle of a phone call and my phone suddenly shut off. The battery was at 34 percent. I took the battery out for 30 seconds and put it back in and I hooked it up to my charger and left it for a while and it still wont turn on. I only have had it for 2 months.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Ally shut off and won't turn back on
RalphT
Contributor - Level 3

I recommend taking your phone into a Verizon Wireless store for trouble shooting assistance.  They will be able to order you a replacement  phone under the one-year warranty.   We will replace the phone under the warranty as long as the phone has not been physically damaged.  I have provided a link below to our store locater page located on the My Verizon web site.

I recommend taking your phone into a Verizon Wireless store for trouble shooting assistance.  They will be able to order you a replacement  phone under the one-year warranty.   We will replace the phone under the warranty as long as the phone has not been physically damaged.  I have provided a link below to our store locater page located on the My Verizon web site.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/storelocator/index.jsp

View solution in original post

0 Likes
beezer

mine did the same, it stopped working exactly a year after i got it. 4/18/2010-4/17/2010, took it to the verizon store and they said it is "fried" . I thought it had a one year warranty but i guess not? trying to get it replaced now. 

0 Likes
RalphT
Contributor - Level 3

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/storelocator/index.jsp

0 Likes