How do I know if my texts are being blocked by another Verizon phone?
key2dawee

How do I know if my text messages are being blocked? The other person has Verizon as well. I get a notification that the message was received but I get no response. Would I still have gotten the "received' notification if my number was blocked?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I know if my texts are being blocked by another Verizon phone?
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thanks for your inquiry. If you getting a received notification that your message went through, it would stand to reason your number was not blocked. If your message was blocked, you would have received a message back to you advising you the message was not able to be delivered. If you did not receive a reply from the person who you sent a message to, inquire if they sent a reply. Also, ask if they can send you a message to see if you receive it or not. If the message did not go through, ask what error message was received why the reply message was not able to be sent to you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I know if my texts are being blocked by another Verizon phone?
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thanks for your inquiry. If you getting a received notification that your message went through, it would stand to reason your number was not blocked. If your message was blocked, you would have received a message back to you advising you the message was not able to be delivered. If you did not receive a reply from the person who you sent a message to, inquire if they sent a reply. Also, ask if they can send you a message to see if you receive it or not. If the message did not go through, ask what error message was received why the reply message was not able to be sent to you.

0 Likes