iPhone Free Music Download app
sagrav

I upgraded my LG Ally to the iPhone my question is that I had music junk on my ally and was able to download music from there w/out having to conect to a computer, does anyone know if there is an app like music junk for the iPhone?!  Thanks,

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone Free Music Download app
Macaddict
Contributor - Level 1

The stock iTunes app allows you to download without being connected to your computer.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Not sure if you mean a free app or an app that let's you get free music. If you're wanting a free app that let's you purchase music then iTunes on the iPhone already let's you do that. If you search the Apps you will also be able to see if anything else fits your needs. If you're wanting an app that let's you get free music...not so sure about that (except ones that let you listen to radio stations, but not let you have free music permanently).

0 Likes
sagrav

you have to pay for the songs though, right?!

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

sagrav wrote:

you have to pay for the songs though, right?!

Well...evey week there are 3 songs available for free from the iTunes store...sometimes they are good...sometimes they aren't. Just depends on your taste. Otherwise, yes you have to pay for the songs to own them. What app were you using that gave you free music you were able to keep?

0 Likes
sagrav

oh ok, the app I used on my LG Ally was called "Music Junk".

0 Likes