LG Vortex Wifi Hotspot?
rlm2010

I have the LG Vortex.  I know that this phone is a wifi hotspot thing, but I have no idea how to use it.  I just got a new laptop that does not have internet on it but I would like to be able to use internet for it using the hotspot through my phone.  Does anybody know how to set this up?  Does it cost extra and if so how much extra? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Vortex Wifi Hotspot?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Setup no idea, next person please.

The Hotspot will cost you $20 per month for 2 GB and $20 for each 1 GB overage.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: LG Vortex Wifi Hotspot?
LG_Pro
Contributor - Level 2

rlm2010 wrote:

I have the LG Vortex.  I know that this phone is a wifi hotspot thing, but I have no idea how to use it.  I just got a new laptop that does not have internet on it but I would like to be able to use internet for it using the hotspot through my phone.  Does anybody know how to set this up?  Does it cost extra and if so how much extra? 

Verizon support can activate this feature on your account, just call them at (800) 922-0204 ...  Yes there is a cost.  It cost $20.00 a month.  But for me it's worth it.....  Once it's active, just  launch the Hotspot, then configure the settings, Name Security, and Password, and then Search for it from your LapTop's WiFi and Connect.

0 Likes