Data Package 75MB email $10 per month plan
len

My wife just upgraded to a  LG cosmos wireless phone and took the Data Package 75MB email $10 per month plan--when she chooses to search on/line will the 75 MBs get used pretty quick--the phone has something called search with Bing--can one use google?  Regards, Len

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Data Package 75MB email $10 per month plan
RalphT
Contributor - Level 3

The best way to determine the usage your wife need each month is to visit the Data Plan page on our verizonwireless.com website.  We have a feature called the Data Calculator that will allow you to enter your usage type and it will give you information on how much data is need to perform those task.  I have provided a link directly to that page below:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/mobilebroadband/?page=plans

You can also have you wife monitor her usage by Dialing #DATA (#3282) from her phone.  She will receive a free text message with her usage and can also listen to the information on the phone. 

Thank You 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
RalphT
Contributor - Level 3

The best way to determine the usage your wife need each month is to visit the Data Plan page on our verizonwireless.com website.  We have a feature called the Data Calculator that will allow you to enter your usage type and it will give you information on how much data is need to perform those task.  I have provided a link directly to that page below:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/mobilebroadband/?page=plans

You can also have you wife monitor her usage by Dialing #DATA (#3282) from her phone.  She will receive a free text message with her usage and can also listen to the information on the phone. 

Thank You 

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Re: Bing vs. Google ...

On my device, since it came loaded with Bing, I have to open the browser to use Google. Whereas the Bing search app is on the home screen ... that still uses data though.

0 Likes