[SOLUTION] How to bypass lockout from too many pattern attempts WITHOUT factory reset
ultimus

Hi,

I know there are thousands of users out there who have encountered the “Too many pattern attempts!” message which asks for your Google account name and password. 

Even if you have your Google information, it just won't work and your phone will stay locked until you factory reset it.

There is a way, at least for the Verizon Fascinate, to by pass that screen and get your Google login information to work WITHOUT a factory reset.

I've already written a lengthy article and video on this so please visit this link for all the details. (There's also a video.)

http://www.ultratechy.com/how-to-unlock-android-phone-after-too-many-pattern-attempts-without-factor...

A bit tricky but I bet it's way better than a factory reset...

Good luck and let me know if it worked for you!

- Ulti

0 Likes
Re: [SOLUTION] How to bypass lockout from too many pattern attempts WITHOUT factory reset
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

Interesting.  I almost want to try it to see if the hole has been plugged on froyo but I'm not quite that bored.

0 Likes
Re: [SOLUTION] How to bypass lockout from too many pattern attempts WITHOUT factory reset
ultimus

Froyo hasn't been released yet, has it? If they patched this security hole then they'd better fixed the Google login problem as well... otherwise, it's a factory reset for all of us!

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2
Not officially but some of us have it. :smileywink:
0 Likes