Re: Having lots of issues with Iphone 4 dropping calls on every call
RalphT
Contributor - Level 3
I would like to thank the community members for responding with great solutions. If you are still having problems, please Reply to the private message that I am sending you with your mobile number, your name and a contact number. I will contact you to provide troubleshooting assistance. Thank You RalphT_Verizonsupport
0 Likes
TKEATING1013
Enthusiast - Level 1

I know I am a little behind, but I really thought it was just me having this issue.  I love Verizon, and I like the iphone for everything except trying to make and receive calls.  Can you tell me what I need to do about this issue?  In 3 or so years since I got Verizon I bet I have only dropped 3 calls, in the 2 months I have had this iphone I have dropped 20 or so calls.  It is very irritating, and I don't want to give up my iphone, but I need a phone I can make phone calls on.  Thanks for any help you can give me.

slmwo
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've recently been experiencing a lot of problems with my iphone 4, as well. I'm dropping calls all the time - not doing anything different or traveling in any different areas. I'm also have a hard time staying connected to wi-fi in different locations that I'm often connecting to, so as to indicate it's not a problem with the wi-fi.  Any ideas?   Thanks!

0 Likes
wherder
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm having the same exact issue all of the sudden.  I typically had no real issues with dropped calls, etc.  Absolutely nothing whatsoever has changed on my end.  Locations, routes, phone, bluetooth, etc.  Nothing.  No new apps on the phone.  Today, it has been a total brick thus far in areas where I never, ever have had issues.  Interestingly, my iPad w/LTE data had no connectivity issues sitting right next to the phone.  However, this past Friday it was the other way around.

Seems as though something is going on where signal discrimination on the Verizon network is doing something funky.  Right now, my Verizon equipment is pretty useless.

0 Likes
durhamkates

I too am having issues with dropped calls on my iPhone 4. Both incoming and outgoing calls. Even calls to Verizon via *611 fail.

I am really frustrated. Regretting going with Verizon as my wireless carrier.

<Personal information deleted per the .  Due to the age of this thread it will now be locked.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes