Voice Mail Call info - Callback Number - How do I get voice mail to tell me the caller's number ??
AlexUCAgent

Previously, when getting VoiceMail, it would say, "Your message from 555-666-7777 on (Date ) at (Time)..."  I cannot figure out how to get it to work now.  If it was another Verizon customer, it would say their name, and I have the option to reply directly thru voice mail.  For non-verizon numbers, it would spell out the number...

How do I turn this feature on?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voice Mail Call info - Callback Number - How do I get voice mail to tell me the caller's number
PhonePrincess
Contributor - Level 2

hi Alex,

when you go to check your voicemail and enter your password, it will say press 1 to check your messages, 2 to send, 3 for personal options.

Press 3, then from personal options menu, administrative options, then from there i believe its option 7 for callback number prompting. turn the feature ON, and then it should work for you. You may also want to press option 4 (time/date playback) to make sure that is ON as well.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Re: Voice Mail Call info - Callback Number - How do I get voice mail to tell me the caller's number
AlexUCAgent

thanks phoneprincess,  I made the changes and I will know soon if it is working.

BTW it is the "4" key , not the "3"....

I see that you are new to this also.  I was expecting a admin to answer....LOL   

Thanks very much again

0 Likes
LukeTech
Contributor - Level 1
I like to leave this feature off... however there are the occasional messages when you would like to know the number/date/time. During the message playback, press 5 to hear the details on the message.
0 Likes