blocking numbers
erins

I want to know if there is a way, and if so how to do it, to block a certain number from my phone.  I want to block all calls, txts, picture messages, absolutely everything! But I don't want to block any other numbers or messages from coming in.  I saw how to block messages, but I think that blocks any messages from everyone whose number I don't have stored. I just have this one number that needs to be blocked, I refuse to change my number just because of one person. Please help! Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: blocking numbers
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Log in to your My Verizon account - on the homepage, under Plan, choose Block Calls & Messages; then enter that phone number in the call/message blocking area. It will block for 90 days, and then you can add it again. Hopefully by that time your blocked caller will have gotten the message.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Log in to your My Verizon account - on the homepage, under Plan, choose Block Calls & Messages; then enter that phone number in the call/message blocking area. It will block for 90 days, and then you can add it again. Hopefully by that time your blocked caller will have gotten the message.
0 Likes
krishnaacharya

I could not find the option you mentioned above.  However, I did find an option called "Usage Controls" that controls your incoming/outgoing calls/texts and this service comes with a cost of $4.99 per month (research based on verizon web site as of 06/01/11)

0 Likes
SoccerRef
Contributor - Level 3

There are several free apps you can download to block phone calls on your BB. Just search BB AppWorld.

0 Likes