Is there a way to transfer calendar events from one Droid 2 to another Droid 2?
RSL

My hubby and I both just got Droid 2s.  I have entered info in my calendar related to a vacation we are taking in a week or so.  Is there a way I can share this info with him or will he have to manually enter it on his phone?

Thx

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there a way to transfer calendar events from one Droid 2 to another Droid 2?
rcschnoor
Legend

Since you both have Droids, I will assume that you are using Google calander and are syncing with Google.

If this is the case, yes, you can have your husband sync both yours and his calander on his phone.

From your computer, go into your husbands Gmail, and open Google calendar. On the left side of your screen, you will see "Other Calendars". Under this, click "add" > "add a friends calendar" and type in your gmail address. This should help you add your calendar info to your husbands droid.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is there a way to transfer calendar events from one Droid 2 to another Droid 2?
rcschnoor
Legend

Since you both have Droids, I will assume that you are using Google calander and are syncing with Google.

If this is the case, yes, you can have your husband sync both yours and his calander on his phone.

From your computer, go into your husbands Gmail, and open Google calendar. On the left side of your screen, you will see "Other Calendars". Under this, click "add" > "add a friends calendar" and type in your gmail address. This should help you add your calendar info to your husbands droid.

0 Likes
RSL

Thank You.  It worked like a charm!

0 Likes