retrieving deleted photos from pix place
tamderby
Enthusiast - Level 1

received a text last night from VZ that i have 10 days to access my pix place account or it will be deleted.  went on pix place today and they were already deleted...any way to retrieve them?

Labels (1)
Re: retrieving deleted photos from pix place
Android10
Contributor - Level 3

The Picture and Video Messaging Portal is a companion website for you to upload and archive your Pictures and Videos captured from your mobile device. 

If you do not access the Portal on a consistent basis the account will go in active.  You will first receive the free 150 day notice.  If you did not log on for another 20 days the 170 day message will be received. If you do not  log into the site for another 10 days then the account is deleted.  Once the account is deleted, it can not be restored.

If you log in at anytime, the counter is reset.
Copy and paste the link below into your browser's address bar  to access the Picture and Video Messaging Portal, then you can log in from there to access your account. 

0 Likes
candie
Enthusiast - Level 1

WE HAVE HEARD ENOUGH NOAH!!!

IF YOUR TEXT SAYS YOU HAVE 10 DAYS TO GO THEN THAT SHOULD BE 10 MORE DAYS! I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM....I WILL NEVER SEE PICS OF MY BABY AGAIN THAT YOUR COMPANY DECIDED TO DELETE.....FOR WHAT WAS IT TAKING UP SPACE....IT IS MY ACCOUNT! 

EASY FOR YOU TO KEEP PUTTING UP THE COMPANY FALL BACK MESSAGE....HOPE YOU NEVER HAVE SOMEONE TAKE AWAY SOMETHING SO IRREPLACEABLE OF YOURS! 

ALSO, I WAS CHARGED OVER $100 DOLLARS TO PUT THEM IN MY PICS PLACE FOR SAFE STORAGE...BUT LIKE MY PICS OF MY LITTLE ONE....ILL NEVER SEE THAT AGAIN...EVEN THOUGH YOU ALL DELETED THEM! 

Android10
Contributor - Level 3

We apologize that you lost your pictures.    

The picture / video messaging portal, formerly known as PIX Place, is the VerizonWireless online picture and video messaging site that allows customers to store, save,send messages, share galleries (to email recipients only) and sort their picture andvideo media, as well as compose and send new picture and video messages.

The basic service is a free service that stores pictures on Verizon Wireless Servers.  Because of inactive accounts and storage limitations, the system will send an InactivityText Message.  If  the user  logs on at anytime, the counter is reset or if the user hassubscribed to Unlimited Storage, these messages do not apply.  If the user does not login within the allotted time frame the pictures and media are deleted. 

0 Likes