Checking Voicemail From Home
Scooter2010

Is there a way to manage my voice mail from my home phone or computer.  Or, failing all that, at least be able to check it?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Checking Voicemail From Home
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

From your home phone, or any phone other than your cell, dial your own #, and press # when your greeting starts to play.  You will be asked to enter your password, and from there it's as if you were listening to your VM on your own phone.

You can also sign up for Google Voice or You Mail; then you can access and manage your voicemail from your computer.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

How do I access my Voice Mail to retrieve messages?

To access your Voice Mail, press *VM (*86), then SEND. Follow the prompts to enter your password and retrieve your messages. If you press *VM (*86) and hear your own or a system greeting, press the # key to interrupt the greeting and follow the prompts to enter your password and retrieve your messages.

Prepay customers: To access your Voice Mail, press *VM (*86), then SEND. Follow the prompts to enter your password and retrieve your messages. Airtime usage applies for Voice Mail setup and retrieval in most areas. If you press *VM (*86) and hear your own or a system greeting, press the # key to interrupt the greeting and follow the prompts to enter your password and retrieve your messages.

Learn how to program and use your Voice Mail

Note: Airtime and other charges will be incurred when using Voice Mail from your wireless phone. Mobile to Mobile Calling minutes do not apply to Voice Mail retrievals; you will be charged to maintain your connection to Voice Mail. Verizon Wireless is not liable for missed messages, or deletions of messages from your Voice Mailbox, even if you have saved them.
0 Likes
adams1010

when i dial *86 it says the phone number..says my number..is unavailable at this time...goodbye. and hangs up. i tried hitting # while any of this is going on and that hangs it up..i just got a replacement phone via insurance..would that have anything to do with it..do i have to set up my voicemail all over again? i tried even dialing my # from my house phone and pressing # to enter in my password...but the ringback tone just keeps going.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

I see you fixed this issue in another post

0 Likes