Retrieving Past Text messages??? Help!!!
Vartist

Can someone tell me if / how to retrieve past text messages ( at least 3 months worth). This is really important.....The Verizon rep said only five days????????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Retrieving Past Text messages??? Help!!!
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
If they are not still on your phone, the only way to retrieve the CONTENT is with a court order. You can view details of times, dates, and phone numbers texted to and received from for three months on your MyVerizon billing details.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
If they are not still on your phone, the only way to retrieve the CONTENT is with a court order. You can view details of times, dates, and phone numbers texted to and received from for three months on your MyVerizon billing details.
0 Likes
Vartist

thank you!!!

0 Likes
Vartist

As I think now; can the actual "Text Messages themselves" be aquired. They are off my phone now, but thought I would ask...Thanks, Vera

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The CONTENT of the messages can be retrieved with a court order if they are deleted from your phone.

If they are still on your phone, you can forward them to your email to save the content....depending on your phone you may be able to download an app that would save the content as well.  Reread your post -

0 Likes
asternsky

Do you know how far back the content can be retrieved? My friend needs messages retrieved from 2+ years ago from his ex-wife's phone. Court order is not an issue, he has it,  we are just wondering if it can actually be done. 

0 Likes
budone
Legend

About 10 days

0 Likes