People contact option to "send to voicemail"
tlroll

When you go into the "people" option & choose a contact, there is an option that says "send to voicemail"...what does this mean?  If I choose to enable it for this contact does it mean that when they call my phone won't even ring?  Will they only have the option to leave a voicemail?  Will I know that they've even called?

0 Likes
Re: People contact option to "send to voicemail"
AZSALUKI
Legend

i believe that's what it is. they call and go straight to voicemail (as if the phone was off). you would get your regular voicemail alert though, so you should know when someone called and left a message (unless they don't leave a message....then i don't know if you'd get the missed call notification??)

0 Likes
budone
Legend

To add to AZSALUKI. That caller will go straight to VM and you DO see the call in the call history or missed call list. Nice feature.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
And I can confirm that it works nicely with my phone. I have a lady who has called me off and on for last two years. She is always miss dials her daughter's number. So that I don't have to deal with her and make it easier on me, I have this lady in my contact list as "wrong number" and it goes directly to voice mail.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes