Re: check order status
romamerica
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same message here...

0 Likes
JennHilliard

Same message here. I ordered on 08/21. Maybe it takes a few days. Hopefully I will get a status soon.

0 Likes
heavnsnt128

I get the same message when I try to view mine as well. I ordered mine over the phone on 8/15 and was told it would be there by that Weds. (wrong!!) and when I called on Weds. they said it was backordered and wouldn't ship until the 31st-ish. I got an order number via contacting customer service online but every time I try to see the status of my order it says that they are experiencing technical difficulties. :smileysad:

I've tried it in Firefox & IE and I get the same message. It's annoying. I called this week and they said it should ship by Friday but we'll see about that. I'm getting super anxious ... and annoyed.

0 Likes
basspro
Contributor - Level 1

If you ordered on 8/15, why would you be told that it would be there on the 18th, when there is a 2 week backorder? I ordered mine on 8/13, and am receiving by Fed-Ex 8/26.

0 Likes
heavnsnt128

We were told that it was in stock when we explicity asked the sales rep over the phone if it was in stock and if there was a waiting time. Apparently we were lied to. It's not even like I didn't know about the backorder--I did but just that they may have had it in stock. It wasn't me misinterpreting the information, it was Verizon telling us that it would be there in 3 days/by the end of the week. They had their information wrong. Now I'm just waiting for it to actually come.

0 Likes