Wireless HotSpot Question
GrgaPepper

Although this question is not specifically DroidX related, this is my first Droid and I'm new to the Wireless Hotspot capability so here I am.  My question is this:  I have a 2G limit on my wireless hot spot usage.  Is that the maximum amount of data I can pull down in a month using the feature or is it something else?  And if it is the max data, how do I monitor this during the month to ensure I don't go over?

Sorry if this is a dumb question but it's one I need an answer to none the less.  Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Wireless HotSpot Question
budone
Legend

GrgaPepper wrote:

Although this question is not specifically DroidX related, this is my first Droid and I'm new to the Wireless Hotspot capability so here I am.  My question is this:  I have a 2G limit on my wireless hot spot usage.  Is that the maximum amount of data I can pull down in a month using the feature or is it something else?  And if it is the max data, how do I monitor this during the month to ensure I don't go over?

Sorry if this is a dumb question but it's one I need an answer to none the less.  Thanks in advance!

the 2 GB limit is what you can use without incurring additional charges.  I would download the My Verizon App, it should be measured there.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
budone
Legend

GrgaPepper wrote:

the 2 GB limit is what you can use without incurring additional charges.  I would download the My Verizon App, it should be measured there.

0 Likes
GrgaPepper

Thank you so much!  I did find it there. 

0 Likes