How can I retrieve an archived voice mail message?

I archived voice mail messages and now I am not sure how I can retrieve them. Can anyone help?

I tried to find the information on the blackberry, the desktop manager and the blackberry website, but have

not yet found it. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I retrieve an archived voice mail message?
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

To check archived saved voice mail messages you would have to dial to the actual voicemail system (*86 send). Once you have entered in your password for your voicemail the messages will play.

The recent messages will play first, and then the saved/archived messages after. Please be advised that depending on the voicemail service you have, messages saved only remain for 21 days (from the point they were saved).

I hope this information was helpful.

0 Likes
matthewtv

In addition to @sHaY_j's response, you can retrieve those recordings from a local folder on your phone. These can usually be found in the following address:

Internal storage\VisualVoiceMail

These are usually kept longer than the 21 day grace period that the Verizon servers use.

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes