alarm clock
haw21

anyone having issues with the alarm clock?  The 1st one I set  will not go off in am  but the 3rd one will.  very confused, mabyr doing something wrong.  Please help--- Thanks:smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Re: alarm clock
budone
Legend

I have read many complaints about the alarm clock but I have not ran into any issues. My phone sleeps but the alarm still goes off.

Could the 1st alarm not have a ringtone set???  I am just drawing at straws.

0 Likes
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

To ensure that your alarm clock goes off at the time’s you have selected, the following steps below may help.

Ensure that your alarm is set to play even in silent mode (listed instructions below).

Click on your clock icon – Click on the Alarms Clock at the bottom – Press your Menu key – Select settings – Make sure Alarm in silent mode is checked

Ensure your alarm volume is set at the proper levels (listed instructions below).

Click on your clock icon – Click on the Alarms Clock at the bottom – Press your Menu key – Select settings –Alarm Volume ***This will ensure that your Alarm goes off even if the master volume is set to vibrate.

Ensure your snooze duration is set at the desired time (listed instructions below).

Click on your clock icon – Click on the Alarms Clock at the bottom – Press your Menu key – Select settings – Snooze duration

Ensure you have an Alarm sound that is loud enough (listed instructions below).

Click on your clock icon – Click on the Alarms Clock at the bottom – Click on the existing Alarm setup – Click on Alarm Sound – Change if needed.

These instructions above, as well as other instructions are found in your users guide. The user guide can be obtained/viewed at our website www.verizonwireless.com/support. Once you have selected the manufacture and model number of your device, click the red go button. It will be in a .PDF format.

I have listed the link for the user manual:http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/htc_incredible/incredible.pdf 

***Please note if you have a task killer do not end task/kill the alarm clock application. Ending the task, or killing the application will cause your alarm to not respond at the appropriate time. Depending on the task killer you can set the alarm clock program to be an exception when killing a task.

I hope this information was helpful.

0 Likes
marky2mark

Make sure you are not running a Task Killer that is killing your clock app.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

what mark said. app killers screw with the alarm clock. i have mine on my "ignore list" and it works fine.

0 Likes