Droid won't ring
bransono

My motodroid won't ring, I've double checked everything, silent mode is off, ringtone volume is all the way up, but NONE of the ringtones are working. The notifications work, and the vibrations work, but when I get an actual call, it's just silent. Does anyone know how to fix this? Am I missing something? I've tried turning my phone on and off 3 different times, tinkered with options trying to find out the problem, nothing is working. Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Droid won't ring
Kimberly_Nicole
Contributor - Level 2

bransono wrote:

My motodroid won't ring, I've double checked everything, silent mode is off, ringtone volume is all the way up, but NONE of the ringtones are working. The notifications work, and the vibrations work, but when I get an actual call, it's just silent. Does anyone know how to fix this? Am I missing something? I've tried turning my phone on and off 3 different times, tinkered with options trying to find out the problem, nothing is working. Thanks

Hi.  I am sorry you are having issues with your Motorola Droid ringing and I can certainly look into this further for you.   I do see that you stated you have the silent mode off and the ringtone volume up.   How long has this been going on?  Did you download any ringtone or another type of application right before this started happening?

Waiting on your reply  :smileyhappy:

Thanks!

0 Likes