Can't find pictures that I sent to my "online Album"
tennbob

new user here,  I recently added a second line on to my wifes account.  I have taken several pictures and sent them to my online album.   when I log in to my verizon>messaging>manage your albums there is nothing there.  I am using a verizon motorola rival.

I'm not getting any error msg,  and my phone indicates the pictures were sent.  I haven't put any infor in the subject line or added text comments to the pics.  I did have a conversation with Customer Service about Mb charges.  I do not have a data plan and had picked up some charges when I was trying to learn my phone,  she said she was putting a block to prevent unwanted Mb charges.   But in the same conversation said that I could upload pictures to my VWpix without charge.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't find pictures that I sent to my "online Album"
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm not sure what happened with that link....it does NOT go to any "secret forum" if you look at the URL (in your status bar at the bottom of the page when you hover over the link with your mouse) it is simply going to the General Devices forum, and I get the same error when I click the link, and I can't find the original posting. 

So, the answer I gave there and will give again:

Are you (addressing the OP, who had added a second line and was trying to access his online album) logging into the original account and then choosing your number from the drop down?  As you have found out, that doesnt work.  You need to register your new phone number and have your OWN log in for MyVerizon.  Then you will have access to YOUR online album, and your contact list for Backup Assistant, and any ringtones or ringback tones you have purchased.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The rep was correct, you are not charged data to send pictures to your online album - just a text message.  I already answered this on another thread...one posting is sufficient as many of us read and respond to several threads...

Here's my answer for you

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

SuzyQ wrote:

The rep was correct, you are not charged data to send pictures to your online album - just a text message.  I already answered this on another thread...one posting is sufficient as many of us read and respond to several threads...

Here's my answer for you

I can't see the page of where you meant to post Suzy. When I link on your link I get " Sorry, you do not have sufficient privileges for that action.Please click the Back button on your browser."  Maybe it is just me?

0 Likes
budone
Legend

TheGreatOne wrote:

SuzyQ wrote:

Here's my answer for you

I can't see the page of where you meant to post Suzy. When I link on your link I get " Sorry, you do not have sufficient privileges for that action.Please click the Back button on your browser."  Maybe it is just me?

What SuzyQ is attempting to post is from a private forum. That is why we can not view it.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

budone wrote:

What SuzyQ is attempting to post is from a private forum. That is why we can not view it.

Ohhhh the CL "secret" forum.  Duh. Thanks budone.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

I am in a 'secret'' forum also. Just not that one!  :I just can't get that secret handshake down though. smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm not sure what happened with that link....it does NOT go to any "secret forum" if you look at the URL (in your status bar at the bottom of the page when you hover over the link with your mouse) it is simply going to the General Devices forum, and I get the same error when I click the link, and I can't find the original posting. 

So, the answer I gave there and will give again:

Are you (addressing the OP, who had added a second line and was trying to access his online album) logging into the original account and then choosing your number from the drop down?  As you have found out, that doesnt work.  You need to register your new phone number and have your OWN log in for MyVerizon.  Then you will have access to YOUR online album, and your contact list for Backup Assistant, and any ringtones or ringback tones you have purchased.

0 Likes
budone
Legend
0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

That's weird - because that's not the path I see....here's what I posted and what I see in my "path" -

http://community.vzw.com/t5/Archived-Messages/can-t-find-pictures-that-I-uploaded-to-my-Online-Album...

But even that doesn't get the original posting.  I didn't "archive" it - it was in the General Devices forum originally.

0 Likes
tennbob

Thanks SuzyQ,  I apologize for the double posting, when I posted under general devices I somehow got in the Blackberry thread and thought that I would be chastized for being in that realm:smileyindifferent: Again thank you for your help.

0 Likes