Way to hide an App
gemro311

Is there a way to hide an App from prying eyes. Example , if I installed an App that "assists in finding a lost or stolen phone" I of cource don't want the finder or thief to know I have installed such a program . With Linux and Windows I know you can set a password to protect your computer..same for the Android. However I do not have the security feature enabled all the time . Is there anyway to accomplish this ?

0 Likes
Re: Way to hide an App
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

gemro311 wrote:

Is there a way to hide an App from prying eyes. Example , if I installed an App that "assists in finding a lost or stolen phone" I of cource don't want the finder or thief to know I have installed such a program . With Linux and Windows I know you can set a password to protect your computer..same for the Android. However I do not have the security feature enabled all the time . Is there anyway to accomplish this ?

Just do a search in the market called Hide app.  So far I only found HideNseek, Hide It (All in One hider) or Hide My Life.Read the description to see which one will fit ya beset.

0 Likes