No 3g Network
LauriMcKain

When I woke up my Droid was not seeing the network connection at all. I show bars, but the sign for 1g or 3g are gone. I restarted twice and dont see any news online about an outage. Any suggestions?

Lauri in Atlanta

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: No 3g Network
Bonny_Doon

No idea. I am in the upper east corner of Tennessee and I have no 3G on my droid either. My husband is without on his blackberry also.

I wonder how large of an area this entails?

0 Likes
kb2933

Dial *228 select option 1...  took about 45 seconds but it fixed it for me.

0 Likes
lhbrown

Ditto in Birmingham with my Droid

0 Likes
synthincisor

In Portland, OR. No service whatsoever on my Droid for at least a half an hour or so.

[edit]Just as I posted that I suddenly had service again. Radtastic.[/edit]

0 Likes
beastcmg

Cincinnati Ohio same here no 3G for the last 2 hours

0 Likes
Natalie
Enthusiast - Level 2

No 3G for me, also. I took the battery out for 30 seconds, I did 228/2 & 228/1 and that didn't work. I thought that I didn't pay my bill so I check to make sure it was paid. lol. Then I decided to check the forum to see if others are experiencing the same thing and you are. :smileyhappy: Oh well, i'll go back to sleep now. I'm pretty sure it will be up later. 

0 Likes
dg3706

I updated PRL to 51803 and lost 3G. I thought it was due to the update but it appears to be a network issue if nobody else did the PRL update.

0 Likes
HardwareJedi

Same with me.  I powered the unit off and got it back for about a  minute.  I pulled the battery and restarted and still nothing.

0 Likes
Takami826

Cleveland/Akron, no 3G since 4am my time (that I'm aware of) I tried battery pull, reboot, airplane mode on and off, *228 option 2 and no internet connectivity at all. I can make calls and send and receive texts and that's it. 

0 Likes