Blackberry Keyone
GwenJMiller

I purchased the Blackberry KeyOne phone form Best Buy, after several attempts of the phones being sold out I finally got one.  Prior to ordering the phone I talked with Best Buy and Verizon and was told that since it was an unlocked phone it could be activated by any carrier.  After ordering the phone I noticed at the bottom of the page in small print that it is not compatible with Sprint, Verizon, and others carriers.  Again, I contacted Verizon and was told to take it to a Verizon store and they would put a sim card in and get it activated.  However, they were unable to activate my phone because it is not compatible with Verizon.  What are my options-----I really want the phone because I have been waiting on this new version but at the same time I do not want to switch carriers.  Help, Help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Keyone
Tmchan

You got the GSM version. You need CDMA version for Verizon

I got CDMA and it works great on Verizon. Just put in the sim card and it works.

0 Likes
GwenJMiller

Okay, how and where would I get the CDMA version?

0 Likes
Tmchan

Bestbuy

0 Likes
DAMON53

Does anyone know if the Keyone will be available directly from Verizon?

0 Likes
fredccox

Since Best Buy sells both versions of Keyone, will they trade it for the correct one?

BlackBerry® - KEYone 4G LTE with 32GB Memory Unlocked Cell Phone for Verizon - Silver

• Model: KEYONE SILVER VERIZON
  • SKU: 5910400

They are currently sold out, but they were not a few minutes ago, but by the time I got there they were sold out again.

0 Likes
ss4

Amazon carries CDMA Keyone too however stock is extremely limited and they sell out in few minutes.

0 Likes