Blocking a number, they cant call or text in, but can I still text or call them?
heftyhefty

I blocked the recipient of my misdirected text. I am still able to text or call them? Does it only block incoming from the unwanted/blocked person?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Blocking a number, they cant call or text in, but can I still text or call them?
BlackDragon
Contributor - Level 1
Howdy, In regards to your question on blocking a number, the blocked number will not be able to call or text you and you will not be able to text that number. As for outgoing calls, they are still permitted. Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Blocking a number, they cant call or text in, but can I still text or call them?
BlackDragon
Contributor - Level 1
Howdy, In regards to your question on blocking a number, the blocked number will not be able to call or text you and you will not be able to text that number. As for outgoing calls, they are still permitted. Hope that helps!
0 Likes
sexyeyes52

I know how I just can't get to that sight so I can thank you for your help

0 Likes
soxgal70

I only want to block a number from outgoing texts not incoming texts or calls how can I do this?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

This original thread is over three years old; it would have been better if you'd started a new thread.

You may want to look into Verizon's Usage Controls:

Usage Controls FAQs | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes