"Send Failed" Text - NEED HELP ASAP
ijerda

My friend texted me about twenty minutes ago and I tried to respond but 2-4 seconds later it said that the message had failed and asked if I would like to try again. I did and it continued to fail really quickly after trying to send it over and over again. Finally it gave up trying to send it. I tried again and it didn't work, so then I tried to text some other friends to see if it wouldn't go through. It wouldn't. Has anyone had this problem? How do I fix this? Thanks for the help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: "Send Failed" Text - NEED HELP ASAP
budone
Legend

ijerda wrote:

My friend texted me about twenty minutes ago and I tried to respond but 2-4 seconds later it said that the message had failed and asked if I would like to try again. I did and it continued to fail really quickly after trying to send it over and over again. Finally it gave up trying to send it. I tried again and it didn't work, so then I tried to text some other friends to see if it wouldn't go through. It wouldn't. Has anyone had this problem? How do I fix this? Thanks for the help!

Only time I have that issue is at my house as I have a marginal signal. But usually a second try works.

Are you still receiving texts after the one you spoke of??? If not, make sure data is turned on. My phone I can shut down data if I want.

0 Likes
Re: "Send Failed" Text - NEED HELP ASAP
ijerda

budone wrote:

ijerda wrote:

Only time I have that issue is at my house as I have a marginal signal. But usually a second try works.

Are you still receiving texts after the one you spoke of??? If not, make sure data is turned on. My phone I can shut down data if I want.

It actually was fixed a little while ago. I don't know what had happened. It took a while for me to be able to send, and then it took even longer for them to receive and for me to receive. Now I can send and receive texts. It was really weird, but hopefully that was just a glitch and it won't happen again.

I don't know if an enV3 can shut off data?

0 Likes