Re: Samsung S7 BOGO Scam/Fraud/Lies
MELSHEL82

I feel like I should speak to my attorney as well. I have had NO RESPONSE from "the rebate center" . I have been a LOYAL Verizon customer for YEARS, when all of the sudden I have to pay WAY more (almost double) for a plan that limits my data and I got duped into a BOGO that "hasn't been resolved". T-M#$ILE will give me unlimited everything for $35/ a month. Almost worth canceling for considering my bill is 4 X's (more actually) than that paying for the other phone and its bill. DUPED

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely appreciate your loyalty to Verizon. We don't want you to leave over this. I am sure the rebate center is working on this for you. When was the last time you called them? Have you used this page as a way to communicate with them: http://bit.ly/2aobagG ?

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Dompee

T-mobile also has trash coverage and even worse speeds you get what you pay for... Where exactly do u live that their isn't WiFi practically everywhere you go? My Grocery store has Hi-speed WiFi, the Mall, Walmart,  my Gas Station even has it  if your city doesn't I suggest moving and definitely don't switch from Verizon if you want your phone to have a signal in timbuktu where you live.

VZW4life️✌️

0 Likes
MELSHEL82

I have not tried contacting them through the site you suggested. That will definitely be my next step. I was just emotional. I do LOVE VERIZON and that is why I have stayed with Verizon. I will surely follow up with the process you suggested, and hope to receive my rebate soon. Thank you for replying and for your professional patience with my unruly post.

0 Likes
mlkbrat66
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have to keep calling to update info due to "invalid" three times now. I keep getting the magic 15 days too. I've been told by 3 different customer service reps after each update that the information is fine and that i'm "all set". We'll see. Wished I hadn't joined Verizon but because of this offer, I did. Very frustrating. Now i'm stuck for 2 years.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you are stuck with Verizon Wireless for two years it sounds like you purchased the phones under contract instead of Device Payment installment agreement which was one of the requirements of the BOGO offer.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mlkbrat66
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have an installment agreement.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Then you are not necessarily stuck for two years. You can pay off the balance of the installment agreement and you are free and clear to switch to another carrier if you so desire.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mlkbrat66
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just got my 4th email stating there was an issue with my rebate 9 hours after talking to a verizon rebate customer service agent. I once again had to confirm all my submission information and was told that everything looked fine. What is going on? Now I have an extra 15 days or 8 - 10 weeks...... i'm so confused but i'm not giving up.....

Has anyone received their rebate for the samsung s7 edge bogo?

0 Likes
HELLOSATTY
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi ,

I had the same issue. Mine was invalided 7 times but never gave up . Escalated the issue with the mail ID from verizon site for escalation , visited store thrice & finally got the rebate approved .My last call with customer care was as usual , they corrected information & asked to wait for 14 days but I demanded an escalation mail ID  without which I am not going to drop the call . Got this [removed] finally . Sent an email & also mailed the escalation point of contact & got resolved less than a week Smiley Happy

The comment from VZW to this thread was NO WAY useful to get the claim .

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes