How do I stop my device from announcing the battery level?
ANNE_B
Enthusiast - Level 2

My Droid Turbo 2 announces the battery level every time I plug in and unplug the charger.  For the life of me I can't figure out how to turn that annoying feature off.  Help is much appreciated.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Announcement of Battery Level
ANNE_B
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for trying to help.  My hubby found that it was a setting in an alarm app that I had installed.  Go figure. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

How is it announcing it? Verbally or visually? Did it start recently or has it always done this?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ANNE_B
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for your response.  It does both (verbal and visual), but it's the verbal that I want to turn off.  I just got this phone a few weeks ago and it's been doing that all along.  I can't guarantee that I didn't accidentally turn it on somehow because my crazy fingers sometimes move ahead of my brain.  I have searched through all of the options on the phone and also tried to search for the answer online and can't find a thing.  😕

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would check the Accessibility settings or the Battery settings for possible locations to turn it off.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ANNE_B
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for trying to help.  My hubby found that it was a setting in an alarm app that I had installed.  Go figure. 

0 Likes