Another unhappy s7 bogo customer
KIMBUN55

We originally submitted our rebate the end of March. Then on April 22 the site updates status to pending and then changes submit date to April 22 (was first done in March). Then I check for a update to find it says invalid that purchase order ect could not be verified. So I call and talk to both the rebate Center and Verizon and was told that my account could not be verified. How can the company that has my account (Verizon) NOT verify my account? So was told it has to be sent up to upper management to get verified and approved to give it 2 weeks. We'll last week I talked to Verizon to get status update and was told on May 22 it was sent to upper management and everything was good and then went on to tell me that it would be active once I receive it ect. So I ask when can I expect to receive it and he said that I should receive it within 15 days. We'll it has been a week now and still nothing and both rebate site and Verizon store still show it as invalid. I figured maybe was just a problem me getting it but then a girl I work with is having same issue as well as all of you. My husband wants to go talk to our lawyer but I told him to give it the 15 days and hopefully it'll come. If not then will go from there. We have been with Verizon for a long while and I've gotten a rebate from them not too long ago and it didn't take no where near this long. If it's problemstill on their end then they should get all these worked out before launching the offer. And seeing how they are telling everyone that they need nothing else from us then has to be something on their part. So just hope it all gets straightened out very soon and we get the rebates we all are in titled to.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Another unhappy s7 bogo customer
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Lawyer?

FUnny.

0 Likes
Re: Another unhappy s7 bogo customer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

My apologies for the issues you're experiencing with your rebate. To better assist you with a resolution, please reach out to our Rebate Team at http://spr.ly/6587BQvfB Thanks!

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes