Re: Problems with Rebate.
bigbearsgym
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm in. I've been writing to the rebate center everyday for the last week and they never reply.

0 Likes
RANMAZ98
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm going over all the stuff I need to send in a mail to get my bogo on a Droid Turbo.

Is the Customer Agreement a form we got at the time of the purchase in the store, or is it available online when I'm signed into my account?

Thanks, can't wait for the subsequent hassle!  ;-)!

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

Both. You get the paper copy of the CA when you buy the phone and you can also download it from Verizon. I got the rebate for my BOGO for an S7 in about two months without any kind of complications.

0 Likes
REIWIL67
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm definitely in. 

jacaronda
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the exact same problem.  When I made the 2-for-1 purchase, the phone representative said I would be receiving a gift card in perhaps 3 or 4 months. After awhile I decided I'd better confirm that and my research suggested that I should have submitted a rebate form, along with my device payment agreements and UPC codes.  I then did so but upon tracking my rebate I found "Status invalid: the submission postmark due date is not met".  I got on the Verizon chat line and was told that the matter would be referred to a superior and that I should check back in 15 days for a response.  It's been about 10 days so far and I'm still waiting. Let's hope Verizon does the right thing.  Maybe it was just a case of poorly trained sales reps. It is disturbing that Verizon may be making a huge profit from a lack of transparency in this "2-for-1" offer on account of all the customers that have failed to understand the requirements.

0 Likes
OSUBUCK0922
Enthusiast - Level 2

If someone is starting a class action COUNT ME IN!!  I was told that I didn't add a second line to my account.  Then what the heck am I paying for 2 lines for?????  Lady named Andala from the supposed rebate center told me today that "a lot of invalid reason codes were sent out"....and that my claim would be "sent to upper management for review".  I told her I know they are trying to delay sending these rebates out and I won't put up with their BS!!  I also emailed the resubmission as back up.  We'll see what happens in 15 days when I have to call back.  I'm furious!!!

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

You have 2 lines. Did you add a line or did you already have 2 lines to start with?

0 Likes
OSUBUCK0922
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had one line...i added a 2nd line in may after I went to an authorized

Verizon Wireless store and they talked me into doing the buy one get one

free.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Then you should have qualified. Both phones are in a payment plan right?

0 Likes
OSUBUCK0922
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes. Both billed on the same bill and everything.

0 Likes