Re: Report poor coverage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This would definitely concerns me as well Matt2h. Let's get to the bottom of your service concerns. Where their any recent changes made to your phone or the area when issues started? Are service issues only at the location provided?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Matt2h
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had not made any recent changes to my phone or account and it was only at this location that I noticed the problem. Everywhere else I've been happy with Verizon's extensive coverage!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to be sure you are getting the reliable service you deserve Matt2h. Let's look into this further. When you state that you experienced a lack of coverage, please provide more details on what issue you experienced (calls, text, or data service). Was this a one time issue or do you experience a problem anytime you visit that location?

RashadM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Not applicable

I LEFT LOWLY BOOST TO VERIZON, AND THE CURSE SEEMS TO FOLLOW ME. I HAVE TO DISABLE ENHANCED TO KEEP A CALL FROM DROPPING

0 Likes
csaszarl

Wow!  Okay!  It appears you're from the same area I live in (Pittsburgh/Cranberry Township, PA area).  I noticed a very large change in my cell phone coverage and consistency a few months ago as has others that work with me.  When I go to the Verizon store they tell me this is the 1st they've heard of it, yet I see many many posts about this!  I really want an explanation as we cannot all be crazy!  I never considered switching carriers until now ......  thank you for your comments!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Reliable service is what we all expect. Let's make sure we make that happen for you. We don't want to lose you. What zip code are you in? Is this inside as well as outside?

RosanneM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes