Re: What can be done!??
meshhh
Enthusiast - Level 2

Turns out the store I went to was a 3rd party non verizon employees. I made a lot of calls and it paid off. Verizon customer service is amazing!!!!! I was compensated to a point. Definitely helps me out of this situation. I will be staying with Verizon after all 🙂

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

meshhh, that is what we love to hear. We are happy you had a positive experience and we appreciate you choosing to stay with us.

LauraL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
meshhh
Enthusiast - Level 2

I again apologize for earlier posts. I was upset and shouldn't have brought it on the forums in that manner. Verizon has proved awesome customer service. I am humbled now. Thank you 😉

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We all have our special times. We are happy that we could help resolve this for you. We really value our loyal customers. We are here should you need us. DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I am glad that it all worked out for you. In the future, ask if the store is a corporate store before making any purchases.

0 Likes
Cowboy707

Seems rants are based on perspective and therefore should not be considered a violation of any posted standards in America. Freedom of speech includes “rants” about someone’s direct life experience.

An American 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes