Re: Ellipsis Jetpack won't establish internet connection to Lenovo G505 laptop? How can I resolve this issue?
inherited_abstraction

Yes, I can connect to other devices (Chromecast, Kindle Fire, ASUS Laptop, Galaxy S4).

The only issue is connecting my laptop (Lenovo G505 running Windows 8.1 to the hotspot).

0 Likes
Re: Ellipsis Jetpack won't establish internet connection to Lenovo G505 laptop? How can I resolve this issue?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's continue towards a resolution, inherited_abstraction. Have you restarted your laptop since this began? How many devices do you currently have connected to the Jetpack? The fact that it is connecting and working on the others, does seem to point to your laptop as the focus of our troubleshooting. Is your laptop able to connect to other WiFi without issues?

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
inherited_abstraction

Yes, I can connect my laptop to my Verizon Galaxy S4 as a mobile hotspot

without issue.

Currently, there are three devices connected to the Jetpack:

Google Chromecast

Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4

Kindle Fire HDX

On May 24, 2016 9:40 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

inherited_abstraction,

We appreciate all the troubleshooting you have already completed in efforts to get your Jetpack to work. Let’s go ahead and complete a factory reset on the Jetpack. Once completed please attempt to connect to your computer and keep us posted.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-83917/

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
inherited_abstraction

I appreciate all of you efforts on this issue!

I was able to search the internet and after modifying a setting on my

network adapter, I was able to connect my laptop to the jetpack!

Thanks!

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 9:56 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes