Cant open One Drive on Galaxy S5?
brilpitch
Enthusiast - Level 3

When I try to open documents in one drive, it shows, This file couldn't be opened, sorry there are no apps installed that can open this file. I've never had a problem with it until yesterday, when i tried to open my shopping list...is there a fix or do you think my phone is just outdated? So many issues with this phone!

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cant open One Drive on Galaxy S5?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

What format is the shopping list?  Do you have the Office 365 or equivalent app installed on the phone?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

What format is the shopping list?  Do you have the Office 365 or equivalent app installed on the phone?

0 Likes
brilpitch
Enthusiast - Level 3

yes, ive been using it for a year and a half with no issues until yeserday

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to ensure you are able to view all your documents brilpitch.Let's take a look to see what could be causing this error. Do you recall any apps or software updates that occured when this started? Are you able to use other apps and data services on your phone? Do you get the error with files that were on your phone already or does it happen only with trying to open new files?

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes