Re: LG G3 - New Update has caused major issues!
ptibbits
Enthusiast - Level 2

i feel like the griswold family in london: "look kids! big ben! parliament!"

most of us on this thread seem to have the exact same (or almost same) symptoms that arose only after the software update that was pushed out by verizon. and each new case that arises is still being told/asked to do the same things: factory reset (didn't work for anybody) and safe mode (didn't work for anybody).

there must some broader solution that verizon can implement to help all of us.

ptibbits
Enthusiast - Level 2

i didn't try it. i got frustrated and ended up sending my phone to lg to see if they can do something about it. hopefully when i get the phone back the problem will be fixed. if not, i'll probably yell a bit and then figure out what to do next. maybe the software repair below, maybe give up on lg and verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know the importance of having a working phone, JBabor. Let's look into this more together. If you have not completed a Device Health Check please go to the My Verizon Mobile App, then to Menu, and then Customer Support. Once there tap Device Health Check and select View All. Once there you will see all of the related issues that may be effecting your device. Please post your findings here to further trouble shoot your issue.
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to ease any frustration. Once the phone comes back let us know how things are at that time (bad or good). Did they give you a turnaround time?
AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JBabor
Enthusiast - Level 2

As my issue had not been resolved after almost a week, I decided to switch

all three of my lines to another carrier.  This is after approximately 18

years of Verizon service.

Sincerely,

[Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes
Blcst
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issue. Phone is now shutting off by itself and my sd card is continues to unmount.  Up until this recent update,  my phone was in perfect working order.  No issues at all.  Bought a new sd card and same issue.

0 Likes