Re: home fusion 4g lte data usage
brencat31
Enthusiast - Level 1
Thank you for your help.  We rarely do video or live gaming streaming.  We have Norton 360 Premier that we keep up to date.  We have stopped all syncing to any clouds. We only do manual updates to all software.  We have disabled all startup apps that access the internet.  I have a laptop and desktop on the Home Fusion Connection.  And periodically we have a Kindle Fire or Samsung Tab connect.  But since we have been having problems we have been connecting through our mobile hotspot on our cell phones.  We have 12gb  of data on our cell phone plan and we can do what we want on all devices and not go over the data.  We connect to the Home Fusion and use the 30gb data plan quickly while doing the same things that we doing while we connect through the mobile hotspot.

Thank you again for your help.  I will be anxious to hear from you or talk with a tech.

0 Likes
brencat31
Enthusiast - Level 1
I am monitoring each of our devices with meters to see if it matches the data usage session at Verizon Online.   We rarely do video or live gaming streaming.  We have Norton 360 Premier that we keep up to date.  We have stopped all syncing to any clouds. We only do manual updates to all software.  We have disabled all startup apps that access the internet.  I have a laptop and desktop on the Home Fusion Connection.  And periodically we have a Kindle Fire or Samsung Tab connect and they also have data meters.  But since we have been having problems we have been connecting through our mobile hotspot on our cell phones for comparison.  We have 12gb  of data on our cell phone plan and we can do what we want on all devices and not go over the data.  We connect to the Home Fusion we use the 30gb data plan quickly while doing the same things that we are doing while we connect through the mobile hotspot.
We do not connect the cell phones through the wifi only mobile data.  We have a Samsung Galaxy S5 and a Samsung Galaxy S6.   Thank you again for your help.
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I certainly understand your concerns for data usage Brenda. We may need to access your account to assist you further and confirm data usage accuracy. I see that in our previous posts we sent you a direct message. Did you have a chance to reply to that direct message?

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
brencat31
Enthusiast - Level 1

I replied to the personal messages .  This last reply keeps getting returned.  Prior to that when I reply directly I get a message that the message has been rejected.  Please tell me how to reply directly to customer support.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

brencat31, hmm, that's weird that the messages are getting returned. We want to help you with this. Let's get you in private message, so we can access your account. Here is another way to contact us:http://vz.to/22nNSJm

KatrinaN_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
rj2855

I had my 4G LTE installed just last night and I have already used 1GB.  Part of that usage was at 2:00 in the morning, with the desktop computer turned off and everyone asleep.
At this rate I'll be over my limit in three weeks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Rj2855,

We always want your data usage to accurate. It saddens me to hear that this is not happening. Lets get this fixed.  Was a mobile device or another data device connected to the 4G LTE internet at the time the data was billed?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes