Re: Will Verizon be shipping the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge early like T-Mobile?
tbernath

I ordered at about 8:05AM on 2/23....My confirmation email originally gave me a date of 3/11....but I have never been assigned a date when I go to ""Check your Order status"  Anyone else have the same thing?  I haven't seen the 3/11 to 3/31 back to 3/11 switching.  Also...I did get an email that they incorrectly charged my credit card on the day of order instead the day of ship.

Capture.JPG

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Theweeve, an empty case is certainly not a lot of fun but we are so glad to hear that you are ready for that new phone. Time will fly and it will be to your door soon. Visit http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/samsung-galaxy-s7/ for tips and tricks with your new phone.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
thehiggy
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon Wireless Customer Support

Why can't you answer real questions instead of just quipping with anecdotal nonsense?
I've asked you to address this issue three times in the last two days and not once have you answered me directly.

Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

No doubt. I agree with you 100% about their response & also with your first statement. I have been thinking the same thing about the free VR or G2. The only thing I can think of is that on Samsung's website it asks you to choose your carrier or where you're purchasing the phone. Maybe they are allocating so many VR sets to each company. I even went into the store and an employee said "With a preorder purchase you get a free VR headset from Samsung." That basically states that we get one no matter what even though the website states limited quantities. To me, if I don't get one I think Verizon should stand by what that employee said and guarantee me one anyway. Will I be mad if I don't get one? No, but if I don't I would've gone to Best Buy & walked out with one in the store AND gotten a 64GB storage card. It's just the idea of it I guess....kind of like a buy one get one 1/2 off or something of that nature.

0 Likes
ceebee1209
Enthusiast - Level 3

From what I understand, Verizon has 300,000 units allotted for their customers only so we shouldn't worry about competing with other carriers for the promotion. That being said, if for some reason the units haven't been sold out and if for some reason pre-orders don't make it to people's doorsteps by the 3/31 deadline, Verizon should be honoring that promotion since it's not the customer's fault they hadn't received their phones to submit the claim form. That's what I've been able to gather anyway.

0 Likes
Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

I agree. 300,000 units is not that many though, especially considering Verizon is the largest network and they're already backordered on the silver version, or so it seems.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

It's more than 300k. The number given was grossly under stated. It's more like a couple million. Each carrier has their personal inventory.

Samsung said that like the day pre-order went live and someone noticed that number.

0 Likes
thehiggy
Enthusiast - Level 3

Tidbits wrote:

It's more than 300k. The number given was grossly under stated. It's more like a couple million. Each carrier has their personal inventory.

Samsung said that like the day pre-order went live and someone noticed that number.

Do you have a source or reference for that? It would make me feel a bit more assured if it was true.

0 Likes
Acupunk
Enthusiast - Level 1

why is Verizon not shipping early like the rest of the carriers? You guys have the phones so why not send them out?

Balzer
Enthusiast - Level 1

They need extra time to install all the bloatware apps, I guess.  Smiley Happy