Re: Verizon Unlimited data $20 INCREASE!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Imcarthur,

It's concerning to hear that you're having trouble with service in your area! I know how important it is for the service you pay for to be reliable! What zip code do you have trouble in? Do you have issues with data as well, or just with calls dropping? Please share more details, so we can help to resolve this issue.

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
verzionunlimiteddatao
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon Wireless Customer Support Thanks for not answering my question! I'm leaving Verizon sometime this week!

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

Verizonyunlimiteddataohio, in reading all your posts in this thread at least you didn't ask any questions, so there wouldn't have been anything for Verizon to answer. If you still have a legitimate question you may want to try again.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would not want you to leave our family. Your business and your loyalty means everything to us, verzionunlimiteddataohio. I have sent you a Private Message so that we may assist further and addres...

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BrownSugar67
Contributor - Level 3

I don't blame you and I hope they keep losing customers because they are a greedy company.

0 Likes
vzBytes

I was a kind user of the unlimited service with Wi-Fi at home and work.  I've only exceeded the data cap of lesser plans on the rarely taken long trip or extended Wi-Fi outages.  I stuck with VZ through slow, weak signals, incorrect $700 dollar bills, $20 and then $30 dollar fees for a personal hot spot that capped at 2GB on an unlimited plan, and paid a premium price for this plan when it began.  They build this infrastructure on our monies and now this.  TURN OFF YOUR WI FI slider.  I've gone from less than 1GB a day to 50GB+.  You have taught us well VZ.  If you want me to turn it on, it will cost you $30.

0 Likes
vzBytes

Verizon has taught me well.  It will now cost them $30 to turn my Wi-Fi slider back to the on position.  Pretty much just like the $20 and then $30 they charged for a slider that turned on the personal hot spot with a 2/3GB limit on an unlimited plan.  They say they'll be using the monies to upgrade... they're going to need to since every tower I pass is going to be pulling video after video, file after file, and losing customer after customer complaining about slow service.  I'm at more than 50GB after the weekend... if we all keep it going, they might learn the lesson they taught us!

0 Likes