Network Extender Issue
tdbjrd

I use a Verizon Network Wireless Extender due to poor coverage. I am told that if I switch over to the verizon prepaid plan that the extender will no longer work with my phone. Does not make sense.

0 Likes
Re: Network Extender Issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Tdbjrd,

We want you to have exceptional coverage at all times. Correct, at this time the Network Extender is not compatible with VZW Prepaid devices.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tdbjrd

Can you please explain to me why? I was trying to make a decision be between T mobile and Verizon. Was going to keep Verizon if I could use my network extender. Now I can just go with T mobile since my extender doesn't work anyway.Thomas Daniel

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tdbjrd Your business meas a lot to us and we want you to have the best service possible. How long have you had issues with the Network extender? What specific problems are you experiencing? Please share details and we'll help find the best solution.

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes