Paid off my Iphone 6 through the edge plan, can i go back to prepaid now that I paid it off?
missjillianann
Enthusiast - Level 1

I paid off my Iphone 6 through the edge plan, I have been paying $109.00 a month.  Since I have paid off the phone balance of $526.00, can i go back to prepaid now that I paid it off?  When I was on my prepaid plan I only paid $45 a month, and I want it to be back to that price a month, therefore I paid off my phone.  I am not going to be happy if I paid off my phone, but have to continue paying $109 a month!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Paid off my Iphone 6 through the edge plan, can i go back to prepaid now that I paid it off?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure that we get you the answers that you're looking for, missjillianann. I would love to have the chance to go over all the options that you may have today. So we can go over all the specifics of the account we'd need to be in a Direct Message. I have sent you a request to follow you. I've also sent you a direct message. Can you please respond back to that message. I'm looking forward to working with you.
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes