TheShoalsAL

My Do Not Disturb is not working. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: DND
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear that you’re being disturbed when you don’t want to be, TheShoalsAL. I’d like to help. Can you share some details about this issue? First, what steps are you taking to activate the Do Not Disturb Feature on your Note 4? Do you get the sense that it is working only to later find out it’s not, or does it just not work at all? A description would help me to help you.

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TheShoalsAL

I have tried everything and my do not disturb function us not working on my Samsung Note 4

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Do you have expections setup? Exactly how is it not working?

0 Likes
TheShoalsAL

When I turn on the DO Not Disturb function through the Setting tabs, I still get notifications (vibrating or ringtone) when a text or call comes in.  I did allow exceptions but I am still getting all notifications, whether or not exceptions is on or off

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TheShoalsAL,

Sorry to hear about continued trouble with the device's Do Not Disturb function. Do you have any schedule set in there? When did this issue start occuring?

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TheShoalsAL

This us the same question that was asked before.  Why is the DND not working?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TheShoalsAL, let’s head a new direction with this. Did this work before? Have you installed any applications recently? Have you done any updates? Is your phone’s software updated? http://spr.ly/6583Bbb1X;
JoelR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TheShoalsAL

Why can I not get an answer as to why my DND no longer works?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate your cooperation, TheShoalsAl.  It is important to us we get the do not disturb working exactly to where you expect it to be. I’m happy to continue assisting.
The reason for our troubleshooting is to narrow down where the problem is coming from. Have you downloaded any recent software updates? Are there any new apps on the device? Please provide a few additional details and we can continue working on this for you.

SteveR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes