Is it true that you cannot move any applications to the micro SD card on the Verizon ellipsis 10?
stevespiry1060
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is it true that you cannot move any applications to the micro SD card on the Verizon ellipsis 10?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is it true  that you cannot move any applications to the micro SD card on the Verizon ellipsis 10?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Android operating system doesn't allow for applications to be installed on the SD card. You can use the SD card to store media like music, photos and videos.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is it true that you cannot move any applications to the micro SD card on the Verizon ellipsis 10?
reubenray
Enthusiast - Level 2

If this is true then why did Verizon sell me a SD card?  I would like this question answered.

0 Likes
Re: Is it true that you cannot move any applications to the micro SD card on the Verizon ellipsis 10?
stevespiry1060
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been with Verizon for approximately 5 years and have come to the conclusion that they are not interested in customer satisfaction....they are just interested in stealing people's money.

0 Likes
Re: Is it true  that you cannot move any applications to the micro SD card on the Verizon ellipsis 10?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Android operating system doesn't allow for applications to be installed on the SD card. You can use the SD card to store media like music, photos and videos.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
peach224

And I have been a Verizon customer for 15 years and gotten nothing but exceptional customer service and above and beyond problem solving. This problem is an Android OS issue, not a Verizon one.

0 Likes
reubenray
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes and Verizon is at fault for not revealing this when they sell this plus

they push you to buy a SD card.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would purchase an SD card to store media (pictures, music videos, etc) not applications.

0 Likes
Re: Re: Is it true that you cannot move any applications to the micro SD card on the Verizon ellipsis 10?
stevespiry1060
Enthusiast - Level 2

@9100~02.jpg