When will 4G LTE srvice be restored in Williams, AZ 86046? My network link has been down for 2 hours.
Remotewireless
Enthusiast - Level 3

I can not connect to my remote network for over two hours ins zip code 86046. This occurs more often than it should and sometimes has lasted for days.

thanks.

Labels (1)
Re: When will 4G LTE srvice be restored in Williams, AZ 86046? My network link has been down for 2 hours.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Remotewireless,

We want your network link to work when you need it. Thank you for providing the zipcode. When did this issue begin? What type of device are you using for internet?

KatrinaN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: When will 4G LTE srvice be restored in Williams, AZ 86046? My network link has been down for 2 hours.
RiverPhoenix
Enthusiast - Level 2

Its still happening as of 2022. I have to drive into town most Fridays and Mondays when tourists all come to town and clog up the lines. Im surprised I find messages about this all the way back to 2015 and its still an issue.

0 Likes