Re: Report poor coverage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would love the opportunity to check further into this coverage concern, Gary. When did service issue start? What is the ZIP code for the impacted area? What is your phone model?

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure your service is reliable, taoshum. What specifically is happening with your service? Can you please confirm if this is related to voice/text/data?

AnthonyC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
taoshum

For years, Vz had the "only" cell phone service at Taos Ski Valley,   Voice and text were "about 2 bars depending on location".  Data was never a reliable option... sometimes 3G but often 1X.  Recently, Vz cell service has stopped in most spots in Taos Ski Valley if not all.  A cell signal exists but does not accept Vz phones.  We see many new cell towers that have been installed at several locations and rumor has it that ATT took over. People with ATT service report excellent service.  In the display, next to the cell signal strength, an exclamation point displays most of the time.  Sometimes we can call local land line numbers but not often.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are dedicated to offering you the reliable service you deserve where you need it. May I have the zip code to the area to further pinpoint? Does the performance vary based on the time of day or on weekends?
YaleK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Bread4u

The zip code is 43155. Signal loss does not vary, always 0-1 bars until 1-2 miles from home.

0 Likes
taoshum

Per Google: TSV zip is 87525

Does the performance vary based on the time of day or on weekends?   No, there is no service anymore.

0 Likes
taoshum

TSV zip 87525 which you could get from Google like I did...  phone is a Motorola.

Note: this coverage issue is probably due to a Vz Wireless Corporate decision to stop coverage in the TSV.  ATT is taking over the job.  Vz was offered a seat at the table but refused.

0 Likes
Bread4u

I get no voice or data within 1-2 miles from my home. Text will usually go through, very rarely I will receive a voicemail.

0 Likes
Bread4u

I get no voice or data within 1-2 miles from my home. Text will usually go through, rarely I will receive a voicemail.

[Removal of personal information]

0 Likes
Matt2h
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just this morning, I experienced a surprising lack of coverage using my new Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, even after doing things like turning off Wifi and restarting the phone. The location was 1208 Harrisburg Avenue, Lancaster, PA 17603. It's at Harrisburg Avenue & President Avenue. The difficulty was persistent, not just a one-off thing. This was around 8 a.m.

0 Likes