Unlimited M2M TXT and 1000 TXT limit
csrevell

I just got a phone, and haven't gotten the new bill yet to refer to. I am fairly sure I am on the same plan as other phones on our network, so I am basing my issue off of a past bill.

On the bill, texts show up under Unlimited M2M TXT, at no cost... Below that are Unlimited M2M Pix-Flix, also at no cost. The last row shows TXT/PIX-FLIX, but this doesn't show as unlimited, and says 1000. I assume there is a limit to 1000 texts somewhere in there, I'm just not sure where.

Am I correct in saying that as long as I text people who have Verizon wireless they will go down as under my unlimited texting? And do people with other service providers go down under the 1000 limit? Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unlimited M2M TXT and 1000 TXT limit
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

csrevell wrote:

I just got a phone, and haven't gotten the new bill yet to refer to. I am fairly sure I am on the same plan as other phones on our network, so I am basing my issue off of a past bill.

On the bill, texts show up under Unlimited M2M TXT, at no cost... Below that are Unlimited M2M Pix-Flix, also at no cost. The last row shows TXT/PIX-FLIX, but this doesn't show as unlimited, and says 1000. I assume there is a limit to 1000 texts somewhere in there, I'm just not sure where.

Am I correct in saying that as long as I text people who have Verizon wireless they will go down as under my unlimited texting? And do people with other service providers go down under the 1000 limit? Thanks

The TXT/PIX-FLIX to me sounds like it is people you are messaging that are not with Verizon. Here are the messaging plans. Not sure which one you have....

$5.00 --- 250 msg total in or out.
$10.00 --- unlimited vzw to vzw and 500 out
$15.00 --- unlimited vzw to vzw and 1500 out
$20.00 --- unlimited vzw to vzw and 5000 out

single line plans are 20.00 for unlimited messaging
family share plans are 30.00 for all lines to have totally unlimited texting

0 Likes