I am trying to find out if any stores carry the 64GB S6 Edge Plus in White in stock in Peoria or Glendale, Az??
smysti21

Any store in Peoria or Glendle AZ carry the S6 Edge Plus in white with the 64GB?

0 Likes
Re: I am trying to find out if any stores carry the 64GB S6 Edge Plus in White in stock in Peoria or Glendale, Az??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're eager for you to get this new device, smysti21. You'll need to contact the store directly for the most up to date inventory information. Let me know if you have any other questions.

DanielK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: I am trying to find out if any stores carry the 64GB S6 Edge Plus in White in stock in Peoria or Glendale, Az??
smysti21

I tried contacting the stores, called 3 of them and none of them answered their phones. Recording on each one said to hold, then recording returned and said all in store sales reps were busy and to try again later. Got irritating.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'd be more than happy to order the device for you and have it shipped right to your door. Let us know if you would like to proceed.

KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes