I want 4G back!
rfranchie

I recently got a screen repair on my phone, and ever since I got it back it has stopped connecting to 4G, HELPP!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I want 4G back!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help has arrived, rfranchie. I want to make sure that you have the 4G service that you need and love so much. Where did you get your screen fixed at? Have you been able to remove the sim card and place it back in and retest the network? Please keep us posted.
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rfranchie

My dad took it to a store in downtown Elgin IL, I am able to take the Sim

card out, retesting the network I don't know how to do. I've taken the sim

card out and let my phone sit for a few minutes, nothing has helped.

On Nov 17, 2015 4:31 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate all the additional details rfranchie. We definitely want to help get your 4G back.

We do not repair phones at our stores. Did your dad take your phone a 3rd party to have the screen repaired? How was the screen damaged? Physical damage and repairs to the phone does void the manufacturer warranty. Are you not getting 4G at all or is it fluctuating between 3G and 4G? Have you taken the phone back to where it was repaired?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rfranchie

Yeah, he took it to a place to get it fixed, I fell out of my pocket while

I was walking up stairs and fell straight to the floor, the phone worked

fine just the screen was cracked and the touch didn't work. I had 4G before

the phone was repaired, it was after that it stopped. My dad is going to

call and try to figure out what they did to it, can replacing the screen

mess with the signal?

On Nov 19, 2015 4:49 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That sounds like a plan. Keep us posted with your findings. We want to help get this resolved for you.

RobertHHVZWW Follow us on Twitter VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes