Re: I can't upload photos to facebook anymore
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jamye2222,

I appreciate you testing that out for us.  It is certainly odd to hear that you are still having issues with your  Facebook.  Is your current iOS up to date? Are you having any issues uploading pictures to any other application?

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jamye2222
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I go to my photos there is an icon on the bottom left that's used to share your photo. I press that and get a tool bar in the middle of the screen that lets me pick how I want to share. I can text, and email with no problem, however, when i touch the Facebook icon nothing happens.

-

Verizon Wireless Customer Support <forums@verizonwireless.com> wrote:

Verizon Wireless Customer Support created the discussion

"I can't upload photos to facebook anymore"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1373051#1373051

>

0 Likes
jamye2222
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I go to my photos there is an icon on the bottom left that's used to share

your photo. I press that and get a tool bar in the middle of the screen that

lets me pick how I want to share. I can text, and email with no problem,

however, when i touch the Facebook icon nothing happens.

-

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1373083#1373083

>

0 Likes
jamye2222
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well, I deleted fb again, then re-downloaded it again, then signed in on Facebook and on my phone, THEN I shut off my phone (to reboot it).  It now works!  Thanks for all you support!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jamye2222,

You have definitely completed most of the troubleshooting steps to get this resolved. Our next step will be to complete a full reset on your iPhone.  Have you recently completed a back up to your iCloud?  Once the back up is complete, you can proceed wit the back up.  You can complete the back up going into, Settings>General>Reset>Erase Content.  Keep us posted.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jamye2222
Enthusiast - Level 2

I fixed the problem. I deleted then re-downloaded Facebook, signed back into my fb account THEN shut off my phone (to reboot it), and turned it back on. That worked.

-

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1373719#1373719

>

0 Likes